[SLE Team] CWG - Update on SLE discussion

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:05:37 UTC 2015

All,

Adam, Kim, Paul, and I had a final sub-team meeting to try and hammer out a
common position to present to the SLEWG.

The bad news is that we have not succeeded.

The good news is we have can clearly document where we do agree and the
issues that remain.

We will be finalizing this documentation over the coming days (Adam is
travelling for work) and get this out to the WG ASAP.

You will also receive a Doodle poll to schedule a 90 minute meeting the
week of the 17th so we can go over the points of agreement and the
remaining issues that will  have been documented.

Cheers.

B.

Please note that I will be away for a few days early in the week of the
17th.