[DTA - SLE] 8th June, 2000hrs UTC - SLE call - TODAY

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Mon Jun 8 14:21:21 UTC 2015

All,

Apologies as I will not be able to make the call  Will there be a recording?  I just want to state my support for the statement we have crafted and for the work of the DT.  I will arrive in BA on the Friday and am available if you all need me.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
T: +1.703.635.7514