[SLE Team] Names SLEs proposals - next steps

Nathalie Vergnolle nathalie.vergnolle at icann.org
Thu Aug 4 17:55:43 UTC 2016

Hi Paul,

"Time to return results for technical checks following submission of request via automated submission interface" is listed as R3, line 16 of the excel table.

"Time to return results for subsequent performance of technical checks during retesting due to earlier failed tests" is listed as R4, line 22 of the excel table.

Let us know if anything else is missing.
Thanks,
Nathalie