[DTC CSC] Composition of the CSC

Donna Austin Donna.Austin at ariservices.com
Sun May 10 21:26:55 UTC 2015

All

The NRO has posted  comments on the latest naming proposal:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-cwg-stewardship-draft-proposal-22apr15/msg00003.html

Thought I'd highlight comments regarding the CSC:
We note that the CWG proposes a Customer Standing Committee
to perform the operational responsibilities towards monitoring of
performance of the IANA naming function, and the RIRs would be willing
to provide a numbers community liaison for that Customer Standing
Committee in consideration of the dependency that the numbers community
has on IANA naming services related to the global reverse DNS domains
(IN-ADDR.ARPA, IP6.ARPA).

Thanks,

Donna

Policy and Industry Affairs Manager

ARI REGISTRY SERVICES
Melbourne | Los Angeles
P  +1 310 890 9655
P  +61 3 9866 3710
E  donna.austin at ariservices.com<mailto:donna.austin at ariservices.com>
W  www.ariservices.com<http://www.ariservices.com/>

Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/ARIservices>

The information contained in this communication is intended for the named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.