[DT-O] Redline of DT-O comments on Schedule A of the ICANN-PTI Services Agreement

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Aug 23 18:15:15 UTC 2016

Based on the feedback from Elise, Mary and Olivier, I revised the DT-O comments as attached.  If there are not objections, I would like to send a clean version of this to the IOTF list for consideration by those on that list.

Please let me know if you have any objections or further edits by end of day today.

Chuck