[ECAdmin] FOR YOUR ACTION: Sending of notice to ICANN Secretary to terminate Rejection Process

Stephen Deerhake sdeerhake at nic.as
Mon Jul 17 22:26:53 UTC 2017

Greetings Mary,

I was in the middle of drafting a letter to JJ when I received this from you.  I see you have attached some proposed language…

You should have something from me, on behalf of the Empowered Community Administration, within the hour.  We are in the midst of a large thunderstorm which may delay things a bit…

Best Regards,

Stephen Deerhake

ccNSO Representative to the Empowered Community Administration

ccNSO Council Member

AS Domain Registry

GDNS, LLC

sdeerhake at nic.as <mailto:sdeerhake at nic.as>