[ECAdmin] Empowered Community Approval Notice for Board Resolution 2017.05.18.04 - 2017.05.18.07

Chris Disspain chris at disspain.uk
Sat Jul 22 08:32:41 UTC 2017

Katrina, Stephen, Alan, John,  James & Thomas,

Thank you for the effort involved in approving this fundamental by-law change. I appreciate that the time lines were tight and that some of you had to move outside of your normal process guidelines to get this done.

Let’s use this experience to work on whether changes need to be made to the time frames within which the EC is supposed to operate.

Cheers,

Chris