[ECAdmin] Temporary Change of ASO EC Administration Rep (was: Re: [Ext] Following up: ICANN Community Forum in Johannesburg)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Jun 20 14:11:39 UTC 2017

Dear Empowered Community Administration -

   As I will not be in Johannesburg, the NRO (which fulfills the role, responsibilities and functions
   of the ASO) today voted to make Paul Wilson the ASO EC Administration representative from
   today until 1 July 2017.   This avoids any doubt about our ASO EC Admin representative for
   purposes of the Empowered Community activities taking place at ICANN 59.

Best wishes,
/John

Chair, NRO