[ECAdmin] Final Slides for Community Forum at ICANN59

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Jun 26 15:02:47 UTC 2017

Dear Empowered Community Administration representatives,

Following consultation with Chris Disspain, the Board representative who will join you on the panel for the Community Forum tomorrow, staff has added one slide to the original slide deck that was sent to you last week. This additional slide (Slide #5 in the attachment) briefly describes the proposed Fundamental Bylaw amendments, and we have inserted it in between the introductory overview to the Empowered Community and its powers, and the slides describing the Approval Action process.

Stephen – as some of the slides in the deck were prepared by you, staff is assuming that you’ll also be doing the presentation on behalf of the Empowered Community Administration. If you’d like Chris to present the additional slide, please feel free to let him know.

Thanks and cheers
Mary