[ECAdmin] ICANN62 planning

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Apr 11 16:13:02 UTC 2018

Dear members of the Empowered Community Administration,

This message is to let you know that staff supporting your work has alerted the ICANN Meetings Team to the possible need for a Community Forum in Panama at ICANN62. This, obviously, is a matter that will not arise unless and until a petition to reject the FY19 Budget & Operating Plan is submitted, accepted and supported in accordance with the ICANN Bylaws, following initial Board approval of the proposed budget – which is currently anticipated to take place around the end of May. We therefore thought that noting the possibility for our Meetings Team colleagues was an appropriate precaution, in view of the deadline of 12 April for cross-community sessions.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or suggestions. I attach a copy of the ICANN62 block schedule (current as of 29 March) for your review. Thank you!

Cheers
Mary