[ECAdmin] URGENT: ALAC Representative to the EC

Ozan Sahin ozan.sahin at icann.org
Tue Dec 4 07:18:15 UTC 2018

Dear Alan,

The page has been updated accordingly https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/ec-administration-2017-05-25-en . Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, and Spanish versions of the page will also be updated swiftly.

Thank you for flagging this and sorry for the delay.

Kind regards,
Ozan Sahin (on behalf of the staff supporting Empowered Community Administration)