[ECAdmin] Request for Approval Action Community Forum time slot in Montreal

Stephen Deerhake @ ASNIC sdeerhake at nic.as
Thu Jun 27 10:00:38 UTC 2019

Hi Mary,

The Empowered Community Administration requests that the ICANN66 meeting planners provide a 60 minute slot early in the morning on the first day of the meeting for an Approval Action Community Forum.

This forum will be for the Decisional Community at large to meet and discuss the Board’s (very) likely forthcoming adoption of a change in a fundamental bylaw related to the composition of the ccNSO representation on the IFRT.

As I recall, we ran the last Approval Action Community Forum (JNB Meeting) from 08:00 to 09:00h.  This would work fine.  Personally, I don’t think we will use the full hour.

On behalf of the Empowered Community Administration,

Stephen Deerhake
ccNSO Representative to the Empowered Community Administration