[ECAdmin] [Ext] RE: ASO Appointment to the Seat 9 of the ICANN Board

Alejandra Reynoso alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
Thu Jun 3 20:35:37 UTC 2021

Thank you Mary.
I agree that having a standard letter that can be used as a template for
several occasions is very useful.

Best regards,
Alejandra

--

[image: Photograph]

*Alejandra Reynoso*Investigación & Desarrollo | Dominios .gt
*P:* +502 23688565
*E:* alejandra.reynoso at cctld.gt
18 Ave. 11-95 Zona 15, V.H. III. (A-109)
Guatemala, Guatemala
www.gt