[Epdp-dt] Membership Composition - All Stakeholder Groups Must Have Parity in Numbers

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 19:41:26 UTC 2018

Dear Donna, dear all,
I agree with Ayden on this - I thought we figured out in Panama that it was
a math mistake and IPC+BC+ISPCP should have one member each (3 members from
SG in total). Otherwise, the imbalance in SG representation is astounding -
CSG will have 9 reps and other SGs only 3 (including Rr and Ry SGs). I
understand that this came from initial counting mistake, but this should be
fixed as soon as possible. I thought it wasn't even a subject of discussion
as it was a simple counting mistake made because of drafting on the fly.
I won't be able to attend the call on the 5th as I will be on the plane at
the time of the call, but I hope this bad math will get fixed as soon as
possible and won't be a subject of discussion on the call. It's not even a
discussion about the balanced representation anymore, the fact that it was
a math mistake was accepted by the membership composition team lead in
Panama, and why it has got further into the document is beyond me.
Warm regards,
Tatiana