[Epdp-dt] Membership Composition - All Stakeholder Groups Must Have Parity in Numbers

Tatiana Tropina tatiana.tropina at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 19:59:06 UTC 2018

Paul,
Is there any reason why SGs are equal to constituencies in terms of
representation? Could anyone explain me the balance here? 3+3+3 for each
constituency in CSG will bring us to 9 members from SCG and 3 members from
each other constituency. So we have 9 members from SCG, 3 from NCSG, 3 from
Rr and 3 from Ry. 9 members from SCG against 9 members vs 9 members in
total from any other SG. If this is a balanced or fair representation, I
don't know what's not. I can't believe this even could be discussed
seriously. 18 members, 9 of them from SG? This math fails me completely and
there is no different lens or any lens I can consider this through as any
kind of fairness. Not even remotely.
If you insist on 3+3+3 it means we have to have 9 members from other
stakeholder groups, that's it. Because the imbalance is just too
astounding, I am sorry to say.
Warm regards,
Tatiana