[Epdp-dt] Membership Composition - All Stakeholder Groups Must Have Parity in Numbers

Marie Pattullo marie.pattullo at aim.be
Thu Jul 5 10:30:06 UTC 2018

Thanks Marika.
The BC would still advocate for 2 (and 1 alternate) rather than 1 member, so 6 + 3 NCSG & 6 + 3 CSG, to ensure both practicality and that we have the best possible expertise actively inputting to this vital work. We don’t think that would make the team too unwieldy, but we do think it would help all of us to manage this heavy lift in the most realistic and beneficial way.
Best
Marie