[Epdp-dt] FW: IPC Proposed amendments to the Draft ePDP Charter

McGrady, Paul D. PMcGrady at winston.com
Thu Jul 5 11:54:46 UTC 2018

All,

I am told that the attached which I sent in on Monday have not made it into the current version of the draft Charter.  I left Panama under the impression we were to send these to Staff but instead it turns out we were supposed to be adding these ourselves to various portions at various links.  I am doing my best to deposit these into those various documents ASAP (in the 7 minutes before the call) but the attached, at least, shows what the comments will be.  Apologies to you and to the Staff for the inconvenience.

Best,
Paul

Paul D. McGrady

Partner