[Epdp-dt] Edits to the charter

Susan Kawaguchi susankpolicy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 12:51:29 UTC 2018

Hi Rubens,

We have modified the language and placed it into question form.

Do current policies address RDAP replacing port 43, if not what policies
should be created?

Are policies needed for RDAP to replace Port 43?

 Are further policies needed to facilitate tiered access for RDAP? •

How can RDAP+ allow Registries/Registrars to accept accreditation tokens
and purpose for the query?

Once accreditation models are developed by the appropriate accreditors and
approved by the relevant legal authorities, how can we ensure that RDAP+ is
ready to accept, log and respond to the accredited requestor’s token?

Susan