[Epdp-dt] Team composition - RSSAC omitted

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 10:30:38 UTC 2018

Dear DT colleagues,

It has come to my attention that we failed to include the RSSAC in the
SO/AC allocations on the DT. I have checked with the small group, who have
confirmed that the RSSAC wasn't discussed there. We mentioned SSAC in the
DT call last week. This makes me think that the RSSAC's absence on the team
composition document is an oversight in our intense efforts. Equal
treatment gives them the same as ALAC, ccNSO and SSAC. I'm putting this out
to the DT mailing list to check if there are any objections. If so, please
raise these swiftly, as the RSSAC is already behind in terms of the invite
for participants and we'll need to notify them ASAP. I'd like to give it 24
hours to be as efficient as possible here.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Heather