[Epdp-dt] EPDP Scope

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Sun Jul 15 12:43:59 UTC 2018

Hi all,

As discussed on Wednesday's EPDP Drafting Team call, attached is the final draft of the EPDP charter scope section.

I received a few suggested edits from Stephanie and Darcy and did my best to incorporate/address them. The small group has reviewed and agreed this is ready for approval at the 19 July Council meeting.

Thanks to everyone for your contributions to this effort.

Regards,

Keith