[Epdp-dt] Team composition - RSSAC omitted

Heather Forrest haforrestesq at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 11:06:48 UTC 2018

Thanks, all, for your rapid responses.

Rafik - I note you specifically stated that your point wasn't to be
understood as an objection. Michele, Ayden, may I check with you both
please that this is also the case for yourselves? I personally believe that
Rafik has made an excellent point but I also note that when PDP
participation is open, we welcome members and observers from throughout the
community. We have the WG Guidelines as a means of differentiating the PDP
from a CCWG here and going forward.

All that said, I hesitate to inform the RSSAC unless we're all in agreement
here that there isn't grounds to object.

Best wishes,

Heather