[Epdp-dt] High Interest Topic Session in Panama

Austin, Donna Donna.Austin at team.neustar
Thu Jun 21 00:36:22 UTC 2018

All

As flagged on our call yesterday, and thanks to the flexibility of the RDS/WHOIS Review Team 2, we have swapped our sessions in Panama and the Council will now host a High Interest Topic session: Community Input to the GNSO Expedited Policy Development Process Charter Development on Monday from 5.00pm to 6.30pm. The session description is attached for information.

We hope that all of you who volunteered to lead various topics during the Council drafting exercise will also be available to participate in this session and lead the discussion on your respective topics. And just to remind folks who volunteered for what:

  *   Composition / Membership Criteria: Keith Drazek
  *   Leadership: Paul McGrady
  *   Scope (mission, purposes, objectives, goals, deliverables, timeframes): Susan Kawaguchi
  *   Decision-making methodologies: Rubens Kuhl
  *   Status reporting: Darcy Southwell
  *   Problem/Issue Escalation & Resolution Processes: Stephanie Perrin

We’re in the process of putting together a deck for the session and we will circulate that to all those named here as soon as we can for your input.

Thanks

Donna