[Epdp-dt] View charter template in google doc

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Tue Jun 26 15:08:17 UTC 2018

Dear All,

As discussed, you can view the latest version of the charter template here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1krM9egtdseUtXjEii2sth4syu97gNJZFqTIlvNMwfJg/edit?usp=sharing. Note that some edits / additions have been made by staff reflecting earlier tentative agreements. Topic leads, please send any proposed text for your section based on today’s discussion to staff so we can integrate it in the document for review and consideration by the DT later today. As noted before, the text in the template is intended to provide a starting point, but you are free to modify/delete as appropriate.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings
Vice President, Policy Development Support – GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.