[Epdp-dt] View charter template in google doc

Erika Mann erika at erikamann.com
Wed Jun 27 12:21:59 UTC 2018

*Few recommendations from my side: *

*Delete*: "

[The Initial Report should be submitted to the relevant Data Protection
Authorities to request  feedback on the applicability of the law in
relation to the proposed recommendations]." (*just noticed this part is
already deleted)*

*Delete: *

* - Consistent with ICANN’s Bylaws and replace with Outcome of Temp Spec
must support ICANN's Bylaws *

*Delete*: "obviously" from

   -

   Not obviously in violation of GDPR / Assumed to be compliant with GDPR
   [Presumed to be legal according to the members’ best knowledge of GDPR]" *or
   write: In alignment with GDPR - or In alignment with for ICANN relevant key
   parts of GDPR *

*Clarify meaning of **'concerns of individuals in the group' *

* - Solicit and communicate (where appropriate) the views and concerns of
individuals in the group that appoints them;*