[Epdp-dt] For your review - EOI Criteria for EPDP Team Chair

Ayden Férdeline icann at ferdeline.com
Thu Jun 28 22:11:43 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Please find below some suggested edits to the EOI criteria. This is mainly wordsmithing, but I have expanded upon the conflict of interest statement in order to make it clearer what information I think we are after. Thanks.

Ayden

---

The Expression of Interest should address the following issues:

- Their motivation and Why they are interested in the position.;

- The specific What particular skills and attributes the candidate holds that would assist them in they believe are important to Chairing the EePDP.;

- Their knowledge of the Temporary Specification;

- Their experience and qualifications, especially as this relates to theirunderstanding of ICANN, the GNSO Policy Development Process, and the domain name registration process;

- Their at they understanding of the time commitment necessaryrequired to Chair the EePDP and an acknowledgement that theycan commit to this role.;

- Whether or not the candidate has any affiliation with or involvement in any organization or entity with any financial interest or non-financial interest in the subject matter of the EPDP (cConflict of interest statement); and

- Include updated Statement of Interest (SOI)

- Their cCommitment to act neutrally.

In addition, an updated Statement of Interest must be filed.