[Epdp-dt] [Ext] Re: EPDP Charter Templates for providing additional feedback

Caitlin Tubergen caitlin.tubergen at icann.org
Sat Jun 30 15:13:27 UTC 2018

Hi Rubens,

Thank you for noting the inadvertent omission.

Please find a link to the comments table for Deliverables and Timeframes here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L0zcx1CxemaPNH0_5PbR_uQS38V-lXhdgjZSmF-_MnE/edit.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Caitlin

From: Rubens Kuhl <rubensk at nic.br>
Date: Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 9:53 PM
To: Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen at icann.org>
Cc: "Austin, Donna via Epdp-dt" <epdp-dt at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [Epdp-dt] EPDP Charter Templates for providing additional feedback

Isn't the "Deliverables & Timeframes" section missing ?

Rubens

On 28 Jun 2018, at 17:50, Caitlin Tubergen <caitlin.tubergen at icann.org> wrote:

Dear Drafting Team Members,

Thank you for all of your work at ICANN62.

In an effort to catalogue feedback in one place and avoid version control issues, ICANN Staff has created Google Doc templates that you may use to continue to provide feedback on the draft charter.  Each template provides:

The current text in the charter
A section for comments/concerns/feedback
Proposed compromise text (if any)

The templates are divided by category so that you will be able to zero in on the categories you would like to provide additional feedback on.  Additionally, multiple templates prevent one template from becoming too long and unwieldy.

We have done our best to input the comments received via the list so far, but please feel free to comment on the text if your feedback was inadvertently omitted.

If you would like to provide additional feedback, please be sure to put your name next to the feedback so it is clear who is making the suggestion(s).

Here are the links to the templates:

Scope
Membership Criteria
EPDP Team
Key Metrics Considerations
Leadership
Recommended Working Methods and Resources
Problem/Issue Escalation & Resolution Processes
Decision-Making Methodologies
Problem/Issue Escalation & Resolution Processes

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Kind regards, and safe travels,

Caitlin

Caitlin Tubergen

Policy Senior Manager - GNSO