[euralo-tf-als-engagement] REMINDER DOOODLE / EURALO Task Force on ALS Engagement

Nenad Marinkovic nenad at marinkovic.rs
Wed Aug 3 15:37:28 UTC 2016

Thank You for both response

Seven years ago I was empty board regarding internet domains, governance, policy…. And become executive manager of Registry, based on my manager experience. I spent two years and was regular participant on international and local events, preparing conferences, sponsoring events and organize annual public call for supporting new internet projects. I met lot of people whose enthusiasm in small and poor country impressed me. Also I met people whose wish was to be in charge and not to change anything. At the end I tried with several friends to establish organization that will support first one, but we are still far away from our target.

As we mentioned in Brussels , daily permanent work is important as much as events like SEEDIG, EuroDIG or IGF are, and we have to find way to be permanently active and incorporate new people and new ideas.

And I am trying to remember that FIFA, UN, Tennis federation, Red cross, Olympic games … all of them was nothing 120 years ago, internet did not exist 30 years ago

Pozdrav/regards

Nenad