[Finance-sc] Possible item for the next OFBwg call

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Thu Jun 4 23:38:46 UTC 2020

HI Sebastien,

Great suggestion. Sorry to see Susanna Bennet go. She was great to work with

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail: Judith at jhellerstein.com   Website: www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide