[Finance-sc] Possible item for the next OFBwg call

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:37:09 UTC 2020

Sebastien

I would suggest that you prepare a proposal and a couple of slides to
explain the issue to our next meeting, so that the matter can be
meaningfully discussed and we have an output objective for people to
consider.

Also if you can give Ricardo an idea of how much time you need for your
presentation, then he can add it to the agenda already.

Maureen