[Finance-sc] Fwd: [Community-Finance] ICANN Staff Report on the Public Comment

Ricardo Holmquist rihogris at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 10:41:22 UTC 2020

Hi Maureen, everyone.
Hope everyone and their families are OK.

I think last week of April should be a good time, since the Board will
receive the Budget and Operational plans in May.

In the meantime, I encourage all FBSC to read the report from Finance, and
share any doubt, concern, comment by email.

Best

Ricardo Holmquist