[Gac-gnso-cg] RESENT with Adobe chat transcript : MP3 recording GAC / GNSO Consultation Group teleconference Tuesday 29 April 2014 1300 UTC

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Tue Apr 29 14:40:25 UTC 2014

**Resent with Adobe chat transcript.

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the GAC / GNSO Consultation Group
teleconference held on Tuesday 29 April 2014 at 1300 UTC at:
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-gac-20140429-en.mp3

 On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr

 The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Government Advisory Committee
Manal Ismail - co-chair - Egypt

GNSO Council

Jonathan Robinson - co-chair - Registries Stakeholder Group
Amr Elsadr - Non Commercial Stakeholder Group (NCSG)

Apology:

Suzanne Radell  - USA

Ana Neves -  Portugal

Brian Winterfeldt - Councillor

Volker Greimann - Vice Chair

ICANN Staff:

Marika Konings

Glen de Saint Gery

Olof Nordling

Nathalie Peregrine

Public archives of the mailing list can be found at:

http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gac-gnso-cg/

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Terri Agnew

Adobe Chat transcript:
Marika Konings:Welcome to the GAC-GNSO Consultation Group meeting of 29
April 2014

  Amr Elsadr:Hi. Dialling in now.

  Amr Elsadr::)

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks.

  Manal:was going to suggest the same ..

  Amr Elsadr:That's a good suggestion as far as I'm concerned. This time
slot is normally open for me.

  Manal:for me the earlier the better too

  olof nordling:Volker is not a team lead - not yet at least..

  Amr Elsadr:That's also good. (UTC 12:00).

  Amr Elsadr:Volker will still need to be able to attend the full group's
meeting. Is he having scheduling trouble with that?

  Amr Elsadr:I'm on the P/P PDP WG too.

  Amr Elsadr:UTC 14:00 won't work for me either.

  Manal:+1 Amr ..

  Amr Elsadr:BTW..., I didn't get an email notice for today's meeting. Just
wondering if others didn't either..., possibly expliaing the light
attendance?

  Marika Konings:Amr, I received one yesterday and one on 24/4 from Terri.
You didn't receive it?

  Amr Elsadr:No. Neither one. I looked up the email from the call from two
weeks ago to dial in. I better double check, but I've been looking for it
for a couple of days.

  Marika Konings:We'll look into this - did others receive the notices?

  Glen de Saint Gery:I will look into that Arm, that is why you did not
revceive the notice

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Glen.

  Amr Elsadr:No harm done as far as I'm concerned anyway. :)

  Glen de Saint Gery:sorry should have been Amr

  Amr Elsadr:;-)

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks Manal. That all sounds good.

  Amr Elsadr:Yes Marika (on the phases). I think the idea was to encourage
movement away from the fourth stage closer toward the first three.

  Manal:fair eough ..

  Amr Elsadr:We might get no feedback anyway, but better to ask for feedback
now that be blamed for not seeking it later. :)

  Amr Elsadr:that=than. :)

  Manal:Thanks Marika .. sounds perfect :) ..

  Manal:+1 Olof

  Amr Elsadr:This was a very useful discussion. Thanks everyone.

  Manal:Thanks Amr ..

  Manal:Thanks Jonathan ..

  Manal:Thanks everyone ..

  Amr Elsadr:Thanks everone. Bye.