[Gac-gnso-cg] REMINDER - Re: Next week's meeting cancelled - please participate in the doodle poll

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Fri Aug 22 11:09:31 UTC 2014

All,

Having talked with Manal, it seems she was expecting a meeting on Tuesday
(26th) next week.

I can see from the Doodle Poll that this was where we were headed. Did we
ever confirm as such?

Also, it now seems that both Manal and myself will have difficulties with
the 26th.

We may now need to look beyond 26th to get the work of the group moving
again in earnest.

I expect many of you are tied up with the IGF on the week commencing 1
September?

Thanks,

Jonathan