[Gac-gnso-cg] Agenda for Tues. Dec. 2nd cc ..

Ana Neves Ana.Neves at fct.pt
Mon Dec 1 14:41:46 UTC 2014

Dear all,

As previously stated, I won't be able to participate at this upcoming call as I'm in Geneva for the MAG meeting for the IGF 2015.

I'm sure I'll be able to catch up later on with the outstanding summaries that Marika uses to produce!

Best,

Ana

Ana Cristina Amoroso das Neves vcard<http://www.umic.pt/vcard/an_dsi.vcf>
Director
Department of Information Society
FCT  Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia
              MINISTÉRIO DA EDUCAÇÃO E CIÊNCIA
Av. D. Carlos I, 126 - 1º andar
1249-074 Lisboa
Tel: +351 213 911 555/6 - +351 213 924 300 (geral)
Fax: +351 213 956 519
Email: ana.neves at fct.pt<mailto:margarida.ribeiro at fct.pt>                       http://www.fct.pt<http://www.fct.pt/>