[Gac-gnso-cg] Agenda for Tues. Feb. 25th cc ..

Jonathan Robinson jonathan.robinson at ipracon.com
Tue Feb 25 00:06:51 UTC 2014

All,

Many thanks our co-chair Manal for her diligence in getting this prepared
and then distributed to our group.

Please accept my apologies in advance in that I am travelling in the US and
don't expect to be available for this meeting of our group.

I will listen to the recording and be in touch via email.

Jonathan