[Gac-gnso-cg] Work Plan for and at Singapore ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Feb 25 17:52:23 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

Apologies to keep bombarding you with more messages, hopefully my last for today ..

Although the fourth agenda item was to agree on our deliverables for next call .. I have quickly discussed with Jonathan and we thought it would be better if we extend this discussion to agree on an overall plan for and at Singapore ..

Pre-Singapore we have:

1.       3 weeks remaining

2.       2 conference calls scheduled for Mar. 4th & 18th

At Singapore:

1.       We have a GAC-GNSO joint meeting (slot under discussion is Sun. at 15h00 or 15h30 for approximately 1 hour)

2.       We believe the group would also benefit from a face-to-face meeting in Singapore, even if for a quick ½ hr

Material:

1.       The Charter (done – we can just report it exists and provide reference)

2.       The request for funding a GNSO liaison to the GAC (done – we can just report it exists, provide reference and status)

3.       Progress of PDP work track (ongoing – to be presented and discussed at the meeting)

4.       Progress of day-to-day cooperation work track (ongoing – to be presented and discussed at the meeting)

Given the above, my initial suggestion is to target the following for Singapore:

1.       We should have completed an agreed initial version of filled PDP table(s)

2.       We should have completed an agreed initial version of filled day-to-day table(s)

3.       Highlight questions/issues we particularly need answers for at the meeting

4.       Know the status of the request for funding a GNSO liaison to the GAC, just in case

Please consider this as an initial brainstorming .. I have to admit that I did not even have the chance to fully discuss everything with Jonathan ..

Looking forward to receiving your feedback ..

Kind Regards

--Manal