[Gac-gnso-cg] Reverse liaison

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sat Jan 11 18:11:14 UTC 2014

Many thanks Marika and Olof for a very useful and timely document ..
Hope it encourages members to volunteer to lead the work of this track
..

I have discussed with Jonathan and we both feel it would be a good idea
to pursue a budget request, specially that it will not oblige us to go
down that route but merely provide us with the means to do so if we
choose ..

Please let us know what you think ..

Kind Regards

--Manal