[Gac-gnso-cg] revised version of the charter -- forreview/comment/acceptance by the end of this week

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Jan 21 18:10:11 UTC 2014

Many thanks Mikey .. Super Quick as usual !!

Agree to all enclosed edits ..

While we are still on the topic and the deadline allows, allow me to make a couple of minor non-substantial suggestions, also included in track changes ..

Adding ‘Description of status quo’ to the below list as it has been an ongoing task for quite some time ..

-                  A mechanism for GAC early engagement in GNSO PDP (co-led by Suzanne Radell and Mikey O’Connor)

§  Description of status quo

§  Initial proposal

§  Issues arising from this proposal

§  How those issues could be addressed

§  An agreed documented process

Deleting ‘(unless there's preference to have 2 separate sub-groups)’ as this has already been settled

I promise to stop going through the charter and providing further comments J !!

Kind Regards

--Manal