[Gac-gnso-cg] Mechanism for day to day co-operation - 27 January 2014

Olof Nordling olof.nordling at icann.org
Mon Jan 27 12:05:33 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Following our call last week, please find attached a draft of a table to
facilitate the discussion on a mechanism for day to day co-operation
prepared by Marika and myself, and refined with edits by Manal and Jonathan
(thanks to both!). The idea is that the group would start with step 1 and 2,
following which we would update and revise the document as additional
options are added or deleted and/or add additional tables to capture the
discussion on the different options.

Very best regards

Olof