[Gac-gnso-cg] With Updated MP3 recording GAC / GNSO Consultation Group teleconference Tuesday 06 January 2015 1400 UTC

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Wed Jan 14 18:20:47 UTC 2015

With updated mp3 link: http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-gac-06jan15-en.mp3

Apologies for the inconvenience!

Nathalie

From: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org<mailto:nathalie.peregrine at icann.org>>
Date: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 at 3:48 PM
To: "GAC-GNSO-CG at icann.org<mailto:GAC-GNSO-CG at icann.org>" <GAC-GNSO-CG at icann.org<mailto:GAC-GNSO-CG at icann.org>>
Cc: "gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>" <gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org>>
Subject: [gnso-secs] MP3 recording GAC / GNSO Consultation Group teleconference Tuesday 06 January 2015 1400 UTC

Dear All,

Please find the MP3 recording of the GAC / GNSO Consultation Group teleconference held on Tuesday 06 January 2015 at 1400 UTC at:
<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-gac-20141216-en.mp3>http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-gac-2015<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-gac-20150116-en.mp3>0116-en.mp3<http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-gac-20150116-en.mp3>
 On page:
<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#dec>http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#j<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jan>an<http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#jan>

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:

Government Advisory Committee
Ana Neves, Portugal

GNSO Council
Brian Winterfeldt, Councilor
Carlos Gutierrez, Councillor

GNSO Liaison to the GAC:
Mason Cole

Apology:
Jonathan Robinson, Chair
Manal Ismail - co-chair - Egypt
Suzanne Radell, US
Avri Doria, Councillor

ICANN Staff:
Marika Konings
Olof Nordling
Glen de Saint Gery
Karine Perset
Nathalie Peregrine

Public archives of the mailing list can be found at:
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gac-gnso-cg/

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Nathalie

Adobe Chat transcript
 Nathalie  Peregrine:Dear all, welcome to the GAC GNSO CG call on the 6th January 2015

Carlos Raul:Happy new year

Nathalie  Peregrine:Best Wishes for 2015!
  Carlos Raul:I'm affraid a few people are still in the accountability CWG call....
  Marika Konings:Happy new year all!!
  Marika Konings:I just came from the accountability call - I think they were wrapping up
  Karine Perset:Happy New Year!
  Marika Konings:The accountability call just finished so we may have some late joiners (fingers crossed ;-)
  Nathalie  Peregrine:Brian Winterfeldt has joined the call
  Brian J. Winterfeldt:Happy New Year everyone!
  Mason Cole:Welcome Brian
  Mason Cole:I'm here still
  Mason Cole:okay Nathalie, hold on
  Mason Cole:Sorry for the delay, all
  Mason Cole:Perhaps councilors on the call could comment on the steps outlined?
  Marika Konings:@Carlos, what was the second point?
  Marika Konings:I think I got the first and the last one
  Marika Konings:@Ana - yes, joint session is scheduled for Sunday afternoon
  Marika Konings:From 15.00 - 16.30 if I am not mistaken
  Ana Neves:right, Marika, that's what I think GAC needs now to better prepare the joint session and to make it productive
  Glen de Saint Gery:yes that is correct Marika
  Marika Konings:Thank you Brian!! :-)
  Brian J. Winterfeldt:My pleasure.
  Carlos Raul:i have a problem with the time for the next meeting
  Carlos Raul:txs
  Ana Neves:Thank you. Bye
  Brian J. Winterfeldt:Thank you all!
  Brian J. Winterfeldt:Thank you Mason.