[Gac-gnso-cg] FW: Preliminary Recommendations of GAC-GNSO CG on Issue Scoping ..

Carlos Raul carlosraulg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 16:19:39 UTC 2015

I'm fine with the document going out. The only questions I have is on #2>
is there a formal definition of the "GAC leadership group" or we are just
assuming chair and vice chairs ?

Other than that, just please confirm if there is a call tomorrow or not.

Best

*Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez*
_________
Apartado 1571-1000