[Gac-gnso-cg] Updated Preliminary Recommendations Issue Scoping

Suzanne Radell SRadell at ntia.doc.gov
Tue Jan 27 13:46:35 UTC 2015

Hi all, and apologies for not having been as active on the list recently; totally immersed in the IANA transition and ICANN accountability processes.  But I did just come across the recently posted document below, which is also the subject of a survey, and wondered if this was something we would be raising in Singapore during the GAC-GNSO exchange.

http://gnso.icann.org/en/issues/policy-implementation/pi-wg-initial-recommendations-19jan15-en.pdf

And on another topic, the schedule for Singapore, would someone be able to refresh my memory as to the date/time of the informal GAC-GNSO get together?  I recall it being a luncheon but apparently didn't put it into my calendar.  In that regard, are we seeking to encourage other GAC and GNSO members who aren't on the Consultation Group to join?  Or is this just for the CG?  Thanks in advance, Suz

Suzanne Murray Radell
Senior Policy Advisor
NTIA/Office of International Affairs
PH:  202-482-3167