[Gac-gnso-cg] Membership update ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Sun Nov 8 17:59:58 UTC 2015

Dear All ..

This is to welcome, Phil Corwin and Paul McGrady, the new GNSO members who were appointed to join the GAC-GNSO CG and to welcome Jorge Cancio, GAC representative of Switzerland, who has also joined our consultation group .. It's great having them on board ..

We look forward to working with you .. Please note that you can access the group's work at: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsogcgogeeipdp/GAC-GNSO+Consultation+Group+on+GAC+Early+Engagement+in+Policy+Development+Processes+Home ..

Many thanks to Brian Winterfeldt and Avri Doria, who have left the GNSO Council, and consequently our consultation group ..

Appreciate if we can have a doodle poll to agree on a date/time for our next call ..

Kind Regards
--Manal