[Gac-gnso-cg] Survey on additional engagement mechanisms and experience with QLM ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Wed May 4 08:41:43 UTC 2016

Thanks Gema .. I see your point and don't think we should be forcing answers or requesting a binary answer to any of those questions ..
By the way, we agreed to have no mandatory questions .. so respondents can choose to answer some or all of the questions ..

Anyway, let me try to suggest this .. Would it be acceptable to you, Carlos and other colleagues if we just mention those points between brackets in “#5 - Further Comments”, as examples of further comments GAC members may wish to share; and leave it up to each and every member to comment on those points, other points, or leave the whole box empty ?

Kind Regards
--Manal