[Gac-gnso-cg] Survey now live![WARNING: ATTACHMENT UNSCANNED]

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu May 26 08:01:32 UTC 2016

Many thanks Marika ..
Kind Regards
--Manal

Sent from my iPhone

On May 23, 2016, at 7:08 PM, Marika Konings <marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>> wrote:

Dear all,

Please note that the GAC-GNSO Consultation Group Survey on GAC Early Engagement in the GNSO PDP is now live at https://s.zoomerang.com/r/GACGNSOCGSurvey. We will work with the secretariat teams of the GAC and the GNSO to get this distributed, but of course, any assistance you can provide in promoting the survey and encouraging people to participate will be appreciated. The deadline for responses is Monday 6 June.

Best regards,

Marika

Marika Konings
Senior Policy Director & Team Leader for the GNSO, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Email: marika.konings at icann.org<mailto:marika.konings at icann.org>

Follow the GNSO via Twitter @ICANN_GNSO
Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<http://learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.