[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] materials, Doodle poll referenced on Privacy/Proxy IRT call today

Amy Bivins amy.bivins at icann.org
Tue Dec 13 20:45:20 UTC 2016

Hi, All,

Thanks so much for your participation on the Privacy and Proxy Service
Provider Accreditation Program IRT call earlier today. If you were unable to
attend, materials and call information will be posted on the wiki shortly.

As mentioned on the call today, we are considering the possibility of having
an IRT face-to-face meeting this Spring, either before the ICANN58 meeting
in Copenhagen or at the GDD Summit (in Madrid, in May). To that end, please
participate in this Doodle poll no later than Friday, 16 December,
http://doodle.com/poll/4v48dy362nef2n83 .

As promised on the call today, I am attaching a more detailed project
plan-outlining proposed topics for each scheduled IRT meeting. Please submit
your feedback on this no later than 23 December.

Your feedback on areas where we might be able to shorten this timeline would
be especially helpful. As discussed this morning, we are working on an
illustrative timeline of how we might reduce this project to a one-year time
frame. We have a lot to cover, but we will develop the best proposal we can
so that you can see how we might be able to compress this timeframe.

Lastly, I want to re-emphasize that we (as staff who are working on this
implementation project) are always open to hearing your suggestions,
comments and concerns surrounding this project. If you, as an individual IRT
member, or any of your larger constituencies, would like to schedule a
meeting to discuss this project or specific topics therein, please don't
hesitate to ask-we welcome all the input we can receive on this in addition
to your participation in the IRT meetings.

Best,

Amy

Amy E. Bivins

Registrar Policy Services Manager

Registrar Services and Industry Relations

Direct: +1 (202) 249-7551

Fax:  +1 (202) 789-0104

Email: amy.bivins at icann.org

www.icann.org