[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Board approves GAC scorecard, including provision on Privacy/Proxy IRT

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:58:45 UTC 2016

Many thanks.

Please add  me to the subgroup.  What would be helpful - and in addition
juice the conversation! - is for a staff interrogation of the proposal
against the interim specs in the 2013 RAA and identify points of
divergence/addition?

-Carlton

*Carlton A Samuels*

*Mobile: 876-818-1799Strategy, Planning, Governance, Assessment &
Turnaround*