[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] 答复: Recording, Attendance & AC Chat for Privacy and Proxy Services Accreditation IRT Meeting on Tuesday, 29 November 2016 at 14:00 UTC

Limei Liu liulm at conac.cn
Wed Nov 30 01:22:11 UTC 2016

Dear all,

I am sorry I missed the call last night. I remember at ICANN 57
presentation, it said the regular biweekly calls would begin week of 28
November, and I wondered why it was not happen at that time.

Since it is a biweekly meeting, I think we’d better have a meeting reminder
in the mailing list beforehand?

Best,

Limei