[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] Attendance, AC Chat & AC Recording from Privacy and Proxy Services Accreditation IRT Kickoff Meeting

gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org
Tue Oct 18 20:54:13 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Please find the attendance of the call attached to this email and the AC recording below for the Privacy and Proxy Services Accreditation IRT Kickoff Meeting held on Tuesday, 18 October 2016 at 18:00 UTC.  Attendance of the calls is also posted on the agenda wiki page: https://community.icann.org/x/eR24Aw

AC Recording: https://participate.icann.org/p8x5epar8ue/

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Michelle

-------------------------------

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Tuesday, 18 October 2016
 Michelle DeSmyter:Dear All, Welcome to the Privacy and Proxy Services Accreditation IRT Kickoff Meeting on Tuesday, 18 October 2016 at 18:00 UTC.
  Michelle DeSmyter:Wiki page: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_eR24Aw&d=DQICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=X8SX_tbuelm5o3eGrFXZIIrZO1DC3-RE1HdYI7QexcA&s=KJR5iGydx1VbF0PhXF_3eJl6n_JGnBSwBSGmJCJcuZE&e=
  Chris Pelling:Good evening all
  Tom Kinstler:Good evening.
  Chris Pelling:Can we make the chat window bigger please ?
  Leana Vitruk:Hello
  Amy Bivins:Did that help, Chris?
  Chris Pelling:Thanks - thats a little better :)
  Tom Kinstler:We seem to have quite a bit of interference on the lines
  Chris Pelling:Yes I can now see 3 lines :)
  Amy Bivins:sorry, trying to not completely lose the slides
  Chris Pelling:@Amy, sometimes it is better to put the chat window as a block on the left hand side and have slides in middle
  Chris Pelling:or make the Notes smaller as the width is quite a but
  Amy Bivins:ok, I'll try to improve things for our next call if I can't get it sorted this time :)
  Chris Pelling:WOW thats better :) :) :)
  Amy Bivins:ok, great!
  Chris Pelling:Yes much better Amy - thank you :)
  Amy Bivins:you are very welcome
  Sarah Wyld:Hi!
  Tom Kinstler:Are we ready to begin?
  Graeme Bunton:Hello All
  Chris Pelling:Hi Graeme :)
  Jennifer Gore:hello all. thanks for joining us today
  Chris Pelling:Hey Jenn
  Sarah Wyld:Can you hear Amy? I cannot
  Alicia Kaelin:Is Amy muted?
  Chris Pelling:I cant hear anyone, just lots of what sounds like paper shuffling
  Alex Deacon:I'm not hearing any audio?  talker on mute maybe?
  Graeme Bunton:Thought it was just me...
  Chris Pelling:I can hear birds :)
  Michele Neylon:evening
  Amy Bivins:am I still muted?
  Graeme Bunton:I hear birds chirping
  Tom Kinstler:Just hearing some birds
  Chris Pelling:evening Michele
  Graeme Bunton:it's delightfully pastoral
  Chris Pelling:aha voices :)
  Chris Pelling:yes
  Tom Kinstler:Yes
  Eric Rokobauer:yep!
  Shawn White:There is no audio on the adobe connect
  Tom Kinstler:Much bette
  Michele Neylon:desemobied voices
  Mary Wong:The Council will appoint a liaison shortly, hopefully at ICANN57.
  Michele Neylon:new councillors seated at ICANN57
  Mary Wong:Yes, that's why IRT liaison appointments won't be done till after that happens.
  Michele Neylon:I know :)
  Michele Neylon:I'd have an issue with people NOT submitting an SOI
  Chris Pelling:@staf : can we make the slide a little larger pleaes ?
  Susan Kawaguchi:I am not sure I received these documents as I joined the IRT on Friday can you send them to me?
  Chris Pelling:staff*
  Chris Pelling:Please
  Michele Neylon:I didn't get any docs
  Chris Pelling:great ta :)
  Michele Neylon:I checked
  Michele Neylon:ok Outlook sucks and has taken to eating docs
  Michele Neylon:so I now have the doc :)
  Chris Pelling:question : can we have a link to the 1999 document please ?
  Michele Neylon:I don't know what this 1999 policy is
  Amy Bivins:https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_resources_pages_policy-2Dstatement-2D2012-2D02-2D25-2Den&d=DQICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=X8SX_tbuelm5o3eGrFXZIIrZO1DC3-RE1HdYI7QexcA&s=QgN0jZRXudSF2-BIb_f2VURH3RK13u7Me1Sg7pDMJ_o&e=
  Michele Neylon:sorry - old hand
  Mary Wong:Please mute your mic if you're not speaking; thanks!
  Michele Neylon:1 - I'm muted - 2 - I'm not typing
  Graeme Bunton:I think it's an aggressive timeline
  Michele Neylon:you just love my dulcet tones
  Graeme Bunton:but sure, let's giv'er
  Chris Pelling:Quetsion : Why are we putting in a timeline that is so aggresive, is there a reason ?  I mean, lots of things going on at the moment, ThickWHOIS, RDS et cetc
  Chris Pelling:you have lots of staff available to do lots of these PDPs/IRTs yet we dont have as many registrars as we are busy with other tasks
  Chris Pelling:other tasks meaning, IRTs etc that we have to complete and timeliness
  Chris Pelling:For example the tuesday meeting was good every week
  Chris Pelling:and if we dont need it cancel it
  Chris Pelling:at elast its in a diary
  Michele Neylon:Chris - exactly
  Chris Pelling:who agreed the timeline ?
  Chris Pelling:question above
  Michele Neylon:Chris - nobody - it's a proposal
  Mary Wong:@Chris, that is the intial proposal, so yes, feedback on whether it is feasible will be vety welcome.
  Michelle DeSmyter:https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_eR24Aw&d=DQICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=X8SX_tbuelm5o3eGrFXZIIrZO1DC3-RE1HdYI7QexcA&s=KJR5iGydx1VbF0PhXF_3eJl6n_JGnBSwBSGmJCJcuZE&e=
  Amy Bivins:https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_IRT_Privacy-2Band-2BProxy-2BServices-2BAccreditation-2BImplementation&d=DQICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=8_WhWIPqsLT6TmF1Zmyci866vcPSFO4VShFqESGe_5iHWGlBLwwwehFBfjrsjWv9&m=X8SX_tbuelm5o3eGrFXZIIrZO1DC3-RE1HdYI7QexcA&s=VXpR7xqcGCYtsKv1Jg9LVFtbrO0_Ni9ZE1sSuN-06rQ&e=
  Michele Neylon:Susan - I've sent it to you
  Susan Kawaguchi:Thanks Michele!
  Chris Pelling:No probs :-)
  Carlton Samuels:Howdy all. Mya apologies. Got held in a work meeting
  Mary Wong:The IRT can build in milestones and "time checks" into its Work Plan, maybe review this after a period of time.
  Chris Pelling:Amy can you put that sheet up please ? slide I mean
  Chris Pelling:yes thanks :)
  Michele Neylon:my dinner is cooking away happily so I'm good :)
  Chris Pelling:Just a thought with other things going on, this will need to be compatible with RDS and EY law ?
  Chris Pelling:EU *
  Mary Wong:Are IRT members planning to attend the IRT meeting in Hyderabad, in person or remotely?
  Chris Pelling:Me - remotely
  Graeme Bunton:Depending on schedule conflicts, I'll be there
  Mary Wong::)
  Michele Neylon:I'll be there in person
  Michele Neylon:but I don't know about conflicts
  Susan Kawaguchi:If I get a visa I will be there in person
  Carolyn Mitchell:I will be remote
  Michele Neylon:My passport is in the embassy as of today
  Carlton Samuels:I plan to be in Hyderabad principally for CCT RT. So long as no conflicts with my primary commitments I will be available
  Sara Bockey:I'll be there in person - barring conflicts
  Janelle McAlister:I just got my visa so I will be there in person
  Eric Rokobauer:Waiting for passport to come back to me as I plan to be there in person (first timer too!)
  Lisa Villeneuve:I will attend remotely
  Carlton Samuels:@Michele: Whaddya know, they have my passport since last Thursday! The Indian High Commission is just across the street from my yard.
  Michele Neylon:I'm hoping that I'll get it back with the correct visa this week
  Tom Kinstler:Will be remote, have prior commitments
  Michele Neylon:*fingers crossed*
  Alex Deacon:I'll be in Hyderabad in person....
  Michele Neylon:Alex - we need to find decent local beer :)
  Tom Kinstler:Question: with regards to legal impact of the outcomes of these meetings, will we have input from international law experts?
  Alex Deacon:@Michele yes...top priority obviously.
  Michele Neylon::)
  Sara Bockey:so it looks like the meetings are on the 4th and 9th of Nov...is that correct?
  Chris Pelling:we will need to have EU legal involved
  Tom Kinstler:Great Thank you
  Chris Pelling:Thanks Amy :)
  Carlton Samuels:Thanks all.  Bya all
  Tom Kinstler:Thank you, Amy and all involved.
  Sara Bockey:thanks all
  Jennifer Gore:Thank you Amy, Thanks everyone for joining
  Lisa Villeneuve:Thanks
  Alicia Kaelin:Thanks Amy!
  Graeme Bunton:thanks all
  Michele Neylon:ciao