[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [Please respond by 28 Oct] Discussion Draft: Privacy/Proxy Services Accreditation Program Framework

gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl at icann.org
Wed Oct 19 14:44:28 UTC 2016

Thanks Amy! I thought you did a great job at yesterday's meeting :) Have a
good day.

--

Sarah Wyld | Product Manager

5915 Airport Rd | Mississauga, ON L4V1T1

p 905.673.7575 | x6832

swyld at hostopia.com

hostopia.com

Hostopia, a DeluxeR company.  Behind the brands that power small business.SM

NOTE:  The information contained in this electronic message may be
confidential information and is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient.  Any use, distribution, transmission or forwarding of information
contained in this e-mail by persons who are not intended recipients may be a
violation of law and is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended