[Gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [Ntfy-gdd-gnso-ppsai-impl] [Please respond by 28 Oct] Discussion Draft: Privacy/Proxy Services Accreditation Program Framework

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Tue Oct 25 08:30:04 UTC 2016

Hi Amy,

The timeline seems indeed aggressive, has the GAC advise been discussed
last week and how we as an IRT should deal with this? The board advice
was pretty vague on that some weeks ago in my opinion.

And if the transcript could become available that would be great. I
rather speed read through these things than listen to a recording when I
miss a call.
https://community.icann.org/display/IRT/18+October+2016-Kickoff+Meeting

Theo